Massage, the practice of soft tissue manipulation of the muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and connective tissues. It has been proven to serve important functions such as pain relief, stress reduction, enhanced athletic performance, increased relaxation, lymphatic drainage and toxin release and a marked improvement in overall health and well-being.
Beverly Hills Posture Massage Therapy Services Include:
- Swedish massage which includes gliding, kneading, striking strokes as well as friction strokes, stretching, joint movements, gentle shaking, and rocking
- Neuromuscular Therapy and (NMT) is a technique that focuses on nerve pain caused by pressure from the soft tissues of the muscles, fascia, and tendons such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS), Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJD), Scoliosis, Sciatica, Fibromyalgia (FMS), and Migraines.
- Myofascial Release helps ease the tension in the fascia or body’s connective tissue. This technique is an effective form of pain reduction from those who suffer from Fibromyalgia, functional Scoliosis, Lupus, and Myofascial Pain Syndrome.
- Pain Relief Massage uses a combination of techniques such as Swedish, Neuromuscular Therapy, and Ortho-Bionomy.
- Deep Tissue Massage is a form of therapeutic massage that goes deep into the muscles that lie close to the bone.
- Pregnancy Massage helps relieve the muscle spasms and cramps that occur during pregnancy, increases blood circulation and lymphatic circulation, reduces edema, and increases cellular respiration. These benefits may be passed on to the baby.
- Trigger Point Therapy seeks out the tight, irritable spots in a muscle and uses specific compression techniques that allow the trigger points to release thus relaxing the entire muscle.