Chiropractic is a branch of the healing arts that specializes in non-surgical spine care. Treatment involves manual manipulation of the spine, joints, and soft tissues and is based upon the principle that the body can heal itself when the skeletal system is correctly aligned and the nervous system is functioning properly. When the bones of the spine are not correctly articulated, referred to as a subluxation, nerve transmission is disrupted and it is this condition that leads to pain in the back, neck, and other areas.
- Assess disorders by discussion, observation and examination of patients as well as the use of diagnostic equipment such as x-rays and a linked device that uses harmonic frequencies to detect spinal misalignments.
- Restoration of proper joint motion, alignment of the spine and skeletal system and normal muscle length and tone through myotherapy and chiropractic techniques, Class IV laser therapy, nutrition and exercise.
- Treatment for Neuro-muscular skeletal disorders.
- Spinal manipulation for acute lower back pain, neck pain and musculoskeletal pain, herniated disc, scoliosis, and vertebral subluxation complex.
- Reduce physical interference to the nervous system, which may be causing pain, impairment of normal function or lowered resistance to disease through stretching, traction and slow manipulation.
- Treatment for allergy, high blood pressure, obesity, asthma, diabetes, menstrual irregularities, dizziness, headache, migraines, pneumonia, issues related to pregnancy and infertility, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and repetitive stress disorders, hyperactivity, indigestion and nutritional disorders.
- Preventive benefits include a better night’s sleep, more energy and improved nerve system function.
We are specialists in:
- Postural Assessment and Correction
- Pre- and Post- Natal Treatment
- Athletic Injury Treatment and Prevention
- Vehicle and Industrial Accidents
- Post Fracture Rehabilitation
Service Provider: Walker Ozar